The KangarooTM Connect Portal is a website that displays information from the KangarooTM Connect Enteral Feeding Pump. Information is available for display in the KangarooTM Connect Portal when communication functionality of the KangarooTMConnect Enteral Feeding Pump is enabled, and is communicating properly.
Once patient data has been transmitted, the KangarooTM Connect Portal enables selected user groups (e.g., clinicians such as home care nurses and dietitians, customer service representatives) to complete tasks related to the operation and feeding history of one or more KangarooTM Connect Enteral Feeding Pumps, including:
- Obtain enteral feeding history data
- Generate Attainment Report of feeding delivery
- Facilitate remote pump troubleshooting
- Complete remote pump diagnostic certification for pumps in the field
- Execute remote software updates
The data within the KangarooTM Connect Portal can be viewed only by users who have been registered for access to view a specific pump(s). The functions and features of the KangarooTM Connect Portal have no effect on pump operation.