- Enhance Patient Safety – Easily transition to ISO 80369-3 compliance with ENFit syringes, which are used with ENFit feeding tubes to enhance patient safety. As recommended by ISMP, the use of enteral feeding specific syringes prevent misconnections.
- Prevent Misconnections – The ENFit tip requires a twisting motion to connect. This new design only fits enteral devices to help prevent misconnections and meet the ISO standard.
- Versatile – Female tips are compatible for enteral applications including bolus feeding, flushing, hydration, aspiration, residuals and administering medication.
- Easy to Read – Syringes feature 1mL graduated length markings to help improve dosing accuracy.
- Syringes include tip caps
$0.95 – $2.25