- Dual isolated channels.
- Pulse amplitude adjustable from 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load.
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz.
- Pulse width is adjustable from 30-260 micro-seconds.
- Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse.
- Modulation selector offers wave delivery in Normal, Burst or Modulation modes.
- Plastic belt clip.
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual.
- 3 year Limited Warranty
How Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation works:
Trans-cutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a non-invasive, drug-free method of controlling pain. TENS Units use tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves to modify your pain perception. In most people it is effective in reducing or eliminating the pain, allowing for a return to normal activity. In many people, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual period of stimulation (sometimes as much as three to four times longer). In others, pain is modified while stimulation actually occurs.