What is basal temperature and why use this thermometer? Changes in basal temperature relate to changes in the female reproductive cycle. By taking your basal temperature daily, you can identify slight changes and patterns in your temperature. A slight rise in temperature predicts your most fertile days and maximizes your chances of conceiving naturally. By charting your basal temperature daily with the FREE PrecisionTemp APP, you can identify slight
changes and patterns in your temperature, as well as track your menstrual cycle.
- 1/100th ºC readout
- Accurate results in 60 seconds
- Water resistant for easy cleaning
- Thermometer stores 30 readings
- Auto-shut off
- Battery included
- ºC – º F switchable
- Accurately determines your most fertile days
- Tracks your entire feminine cycle, including menstrual and ovulation days
- Reminder alarm feature prompts users to take temperature at the same time each morning
- Helpful tips to help user better understand ovulation
- Chart gives users a graphical view of their ovulation cycle, pinpointing the fertility window, the 6 days a woman is most likely to get pregnant.
Download the app from the Google Play store or Apple Store.