- Protects intact or damaged skin from bodily fluids, adhesive trauma, friction and incontinence
- Provides excellent protection from adhesive tape and dressing trauma
- Completely alcohol-free formula will not sting even when applied to damaged or denuded skin
- Provides up to 72 hours of incontinence protection
- Non-cytotoxic, will not interfere with skin or wound healing
- Sterile (wipes and swabs only)
- CHG compatible
3M™ Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Film forms a transparent and breathable protective coating between skin and the adhesive of the securement dressing device or tape. When the dressing is changed, the film is removed instead of skin cell layers. 3M™ Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Film 3344E, is a 1.0 mL foam wipe.
3M™ Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Film is a unique terpolymer based, alcohol-free liquid barrier film that protects intact or damaged skin from bodily fluids, adhesive trauma, friction and incontinence. It is fast-drying, non-sticky and forms a breathable, transparent coating on the skin. The film is hypoallergenic, non-cytotoxic and will not sting even when applied to damaged or denuded skin.
- Ideal for protecting intact or damaged skin from body fluids, adhesives and friction, including incontinence skin care, peristomal skin protection, periwound skin protection, peritube skin protection, adhesive trauma protection (including negative pressure wound therapy) or adhesive trauma protection at IV sites